Friday, April 1, 2011

"Love others, as I have loved you"/ the other half of T2

     Yayyy ASB! Let me just preface by saying that this trip was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed so many things about this experience. Meeting all of you has been such a blessing to me. Every single person who went on this trip is so passionate about helping others; it never ceases to amaze me how awesome you all are. I was deeply inspired by the incredible heart of all of you. There were so many laughs on this trips...and I cannot thank you all enough for the awesome memories I have from this trip.
      "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart" Colossians 10:13 ; This quote kept me going, even through the heat exhaustion, tired arms from hammering, and lack of sleep. Serving others is so incredibly important to our society. How can you not want to give back when we in Framingham, MA, are so fortunate?! This trip definitely taught me so much about myself. It also taught me that there are so many people in our own community that need to be outreached to.
       I am not sure of what else to say, other than I love all of you. You have all taught  me so much about myself, and the passion with which you all serve others is truly inspiring. It was so awesome to see 30 unique individuals come together to serve with such conviction and love for others.

<3 Taryn aka 1/2 of T-squared =)

No comments:

Post a Comment