Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 18, 2014

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know how excited I am to be going on this trip with all of you and having this great opportunity to make a difference. I am also super excited to meet all of you and get to know you all!! Honestly, I'm a little nervous to meet you all for the first time at our next meeting :), which will be my first ever meeting. I wish I had been part of the journey from the get go but I am beyond thankful to be a part of it now. I have caught up on all of the readings you guys have done thus far and I've read through some of your blog postings and I cannot wait to get started, although I had some pretty intense emotions reading through all of the material about tornadoes and their impact specifically on Oklahoma.
You all seem to be so committed and I cannot wait to meet you all! :)
- Sam Englehart
Class of 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment