Friday, February 7, 2014

5 Weeks!

Coming back to this semester has been a whirlwind for me. I am in all upper level courses now that I'm done with my gen eds, and am working on my Research Thesis in Psychology. Because of this, I forgot how close Spring Break is from us! It wasn't until last night at the Flavor of Love event did I realize. Sam Ghika's fun fact was that she was leaving for Oklahoma in just 5 weeks! It is unbelievable. All the work we have put in for this semester is soon coming to a close and soon we will actually be there! I am so excited to work with this great group of people and get to know everyone even better. Ice breakers are great but real team bonding happens with a tool in your hand and sweat in your eyes. So if you feel like you haven't made a connection yet with the group, don't worry, within our week together we'll feel like family, growing through the experience of helping others. I can't wait!!!!

Ali McGrath
Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment