Saturday, February 16, 2013

One Month and Counting

I can't believe in a month our group will be in Biloxi, Mississippi! When I think back on the whole process, it seems like just yesterday we had our first group meeting.  Some of us knew each each other, while others were just meeting for the first time.  Now here we are, one month to go and we are no longer strangers; we are  a family.  I have met the most amazing people through this program! We are all so different and yet we all share the same passion for helping others, and this passion is what bonds us and brings us all together. We haven't even left yet and I feel like each member of this team has touched me in some way.  I am so excited to travel with this amazing group of individuals! I cannot wait to make memories with this group and share our experiences with all of you!

Michaela Arthur
Class of 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment