Saturday, November 30, 2013

As all my Thanksgiving activities are coming to an end and I am traveling back from my house in Attleboro back to Framingham to work, all I could think about was not having a place to go for Thanksgiving. I could not even think about not having a place to celebrate or not getting my whole family together. I don't know how these people who lost their houses are doing it, but I am so impressed that they can. I can't wait to go down to Oklahoma and help a family so that they can be together whenever they please under a roof with heat and electricity. Weeks like this make this trip worth everything it takes to get down there, the endless fundraising and bugging people to buy raffle tickets, its worth it to make someone happy.

Caitlin Murray
2016

No comments:

Post a Comment