Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I’m not much of a blogger so I’m not sure where this will go...
For about two weeks now I haven’t really been myself, it’s getting closer to the end of the semester and things are getting a bit difficult, which I’m sure is true for us all.  Being a part of ASB has already shown me few of the upsides.  ABS has truly provided a bunch of genuine people. Without really knowing it few of the members has cheered me up in small silly ways, it’s kind of hard to be glum around you guys. Everyone is always cheery, and I can’t help but forget my issues. I love sitting at the tables and getting to know everyone, it’s one of the few times I get to create small bonds with everyone.   So thank you ASB team members you’re all awesome and I can’t wait for OKLAHOMA. 
Rushell Jones 

No comments:

Post a Comment