Monday, November 4, 2013



What?! It's already November?! EEEEK! Our trip to Oklahoma is quickly approaching!  I am loving my experience so far and I am also loving getting to know my fellow ASB-ers! Everyone is incredibly welcoming and I could not be happier to build relationships with my new friends. We all bring something special to the group and I can't wait to work together and make a positive impact on each other... and the world! 

Our discussion at Friday's meeting was incredibly moving and motivating. As an involved campus member and a Senior, I sometimes get caught up in my own problems and stressors, and because of this, forget how truly blessed I am. Reading Tori's article and participating in our group discussion reminded me how lucky I am to have supportive friends and family, the opportunity to receive an education, and food, water, and shelter. 

I can already tell that this experience will be life changing for me. I can not wait to see what else is in store for us! 

Love you all! You are all incredible human beings. 

Casey Tidwell 
Class of 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment