Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day Dos


Day two in the the state that looks like a pointing finger. I cannot believe how nice the people here are. The worker at Subway yesterday was incredible, if we were in Mass she would have not had a smile on her face by the end of our line. The Reverend at the church service was also so welcoming. He called out the small group of us that was there and thanked us, I did not expect that to happen at all. We haven't done any service days yet but I can already see this group bonding and becoming closer and closer. I do miss Kendall though, I know how much she would of enjoyed everything that we are doing. I cannot wait to see what the nature reserve has in store for this crazy bunch.

Hoping everyone can get a good nights rest,
Caitlin Murray 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment