Monday, March 17, 2014

Kaylee Brazell 2017

Hey ASBers! Its Monday the third day of the trip! I am having so much fun and am making great friendships. I think you all are amazing! I started writing my journal on the plane, so I thought I would tell you about my first highlights of the trip. "The airport was fun because of the quoting of Bridesmaids and creating fake conversations with strangers walking by....We are experiencing a little turbulence and by a little I mean scary hand holding with Elizabeth." The quote of the day for that day was when Elizabeth asked for my Fiber One bar and said "It says a Fiber One for a Reason, do not eat two it will not end well." I also journaled about church on Sunday which was awesome because they sang all songs I knew which is strange because my family rarely goes to church. It reminded me of the great times with my sister at church. I cannot wait to start working and make some more ASB memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment