Sunday, March 16, 2014

We Made It!! :)

I am so excited that we are finally here! I cannot wait to actually get started with Habitat on Tuesday. I already feel like we are becoming a small family just within this last day. I cannot wait to get even closer as a group and start to make a difference together. Other than that, from what I've seen already in Oklahoma the people are so much nicer than home, they really go out of their way to ask how you're doing and really want to know. I have also noticed the beautiful horizon here that we don't get to see at home so definitely take the time to appreciate the differences we don't have readily available at home. You all are some of the most amazing and passionate people I have ever met and I am so thankful to be here, finally! :)

- Samantha Englehart, Class of 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment