Monday, March 31, 2014

I don't care I love it

You've all got something I need in this world full of people, there's one killing me, and if we only die once I want to die with...wow that got deep too fast. But I thought since that was pretty much the anthem of the trip why not begin my blog with some inspiration? The trip is still in my mind all the time and honestly I dreamed about it last night but we weren't in Oklahoma and we were in space....too weird? So I would have to say I have hit a new level of love for this group. On a serious note, coming back from the trip was not as easy as I thought because of all the crazy feelings I was experiencing: sadness, happiness, craziness, loneliness but on a positive note I did not have many withdrawals because I was with some ASBers after the trip almost every day. I am so happy to have met you all especially Russell/Homer. I can say I developed many close friendships throughout this trip which makes me so happy and sad because I am going to miss the seniors so much! Ghika wanted her own unique spot in my blog since I am using her computer and since she is leaving so I am glad we became so close on the trip and will miss you when your at Northeastern being a Huskie instead of Sam the Ram. I have so many words but I just do not know how to express them, can a blue person help me?  I will end on a high note and say thank-you to all of you for just being the best and being such  great people!
Kaylee Brazell 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment