Friday, March 16, 2012

coming to an end, but beginning many new longlasting friendships

Hi All--

 So today is the last work day of our trip. What can I say--this was the best trip I have ever been on. It has been filled with so many memories, emotions, long lasting friendships, tears, laughs, funny stories, discussions, fun, hard work, over coming fears and barriers, and helping people that may or may not have been able to help themselves.

  I have loved every minute of this trip from beginning to end. It has been a life changing experiences, that I will never forget, and always keep close to my heart. I love all my new family members--aka the ASB 2012 crew. I think that we were all meant to come together for this great purpose, and I can't think of being here with anyone else.

To all of you--thank you for making this such a memorable trip--you mean so much to me. :) I look forward to deepening our friendships even after this trip is over. Thank you to Scott, Howie, Rhonda, and anyone else in Joplin that gave us such a warm welcome and sincere hospitality. I will always remember you.

 Joplin started something very special for me in many aspects and I cant wait to tell everyone at home my stories and experiences.

Love You All,
<3 Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment