Friday, March 15, 2013

Are We There Yet?!



I cannot believe how fast this year has gone and that our trip to Biloxi is TOMORROW. I'm so excited for what this trip has to bring. I am here at lovely Molly's house spending some pretty killer quality time with some pretty amazing people.  After learning all about Biloxi for the past couple of months, I know that this is where I belong this spring break. For it being my second year, I'm so excited for what this trip has to bring. I know that Joplin is something that will always be in my heart and I know that Biloxi will be there too soon! My hopes for this trip is to watch the fire in everyone's hearts shine bright like mine was last year. I'm so excited and so blessed that I have had this opportunity to go on this trip. And I'm forever grateful for everyone that had made this possible.

I really don't know what to expect going into this incredible experience but I'm so ready for it. Can it be tomorrow yet?!

-Melissa Knox

No comments:

Post a Comment