Saturday, March 2, 2013

So Close!

So the days are winding down until we leave for Biloxi! What is it, like 14 days!? I know that I am getting really, really, really excited to go. The group we have is totally amazing and we have all grown so close. I love hanging out with everyone outside our meetings and really getting to know these amazing people that I am going to be spending this trip with. We're all so close now, think about what will happen when we get back! I'm really disappointed that I can't make it to the group bonding session at Angel's but I was only half joking when I said that I was going to bring a cardboard cutout of me so you can feel as if I'm there. :P

I literally cannot wait to leave and get down and dirty. Though I'm sure the work will be hard, it will also be fun and rewarding. Also.... we get to go hangout with some alligators down there... I'll make sure to DVR our episode of Gator Boys that we'll all get famous from. I cannot wait to leave! :D

Ali McGrath

No comments:

Post a Comment