Friday, March 15, 2013

The Countdown Ends

            I have been fortunate enough in my lifetime to have been on two service trips already, both to New Orleans.  Each of those adventures brought me some of the happiest memories of my life.  Since those wonderful times in my life, I have been addicted to service.  I'm mad for it.
           You can always tell before a trip whether or not the group is going to work well together, and in this case, I already feel so loved and close to everyone.  For that reason, this is going to be an amazing trip.  There is no doubt in my mind.  We will all face the same challenges and each experience the same new exciting adventures, but each of us will take something different away from Biloxi.  I look forward to see how we all grow.
         We've been counting down and prepping all year, and now it's time to actually do it! Here we go! :D
With so much ASB love,

Colleen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment