Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Before Biloxi!

As the Spring semester is passing quickly, Spring Break is right around the corner. Our trip to Biloxi, Mississippi will be here before we know it . I can't believe how much time has already gone by from fundraising to meeting every Friday discussing the upcoming trip. At first I was hesitant apply for Framingham State University's 2013 alternative spring break trip but I have come to realize that it is going to be a life changing experience! I am so excited to spend a week down at, The CC International Biloxi Volunteer Facility cleaning up the shore line and restoring Mississippi's original Eco systems. I know that their is always a constant need for volunteers in areas that have been hit by natural disasters, which is why this trip means so much to be apart of along with a number of amazing individuals who I can confidently say will be making huge differences and contributions to the world in a number of ways! I can't wait to get my hand dirty and make memories!

Shannon Howe


No comments:

Post a Comment