Sunday, March 1, 2015

Goals for ASB


First of all I want to say that I am so excited for the trip in just two short weeks! My mom asked me today how excited I was, and it got me thinking about how soon we will be leaving. For the upcoming weeks, I really want to work on helping out with fundraising more. With my schedule it can be difficult, but Amy really got everyone motivated today, and I am really looking forward to helping reach our goal. I also want to start preparing myself by thinking about what I am going to bring with me, and how I am going to deal with being away from home. Lastly, I want to start doing more research into Detroit Rescue Missions Ministries and familiarize myself with the organization more!

 

I am SO excited!

 

Chelsey Hynes

2015

No comments:

Post a Comment