Sunday, March 1, 2015

Michelle's goals for the trip

My goals for ASB in two weeks:
1) Push myself outside of my comfort zone
2) Make a connection with each team member
3) Be present throughout the entire trip (I will miss my Dixie Doodle, but this is a once in a lifetime experience ... I can live it up with Dix before and after!)
4) Pack light for this trip (I tend to over pack a lot; you never know what you will need!)
5) Create a relationship with the people we meet and work with in Detroit; get to know their story, what they have gone through, what their dreams are, what their goals are, etc.
6) Bring the great work we do in Detroit back to MA; keep volunteering and working with people in my community.

I can't wait for Detroit!

Michelle McGonagle
Class of 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment