Sunday, March 1, 2015

Goals (Pre ASB)

These are the goals for myself that I am setting for the trip:

  1. To work my hardest at every opportunity that is given to us as a group
  2. To put my shyness away for the week; I want to ask questions, voice my feelings, bond with my new friends and get the most out of everything that this trip has to offer
  3. I want to learn more about the city of Detroit and bring my knowledge back to MA to share with my family and friends
  4. I want to gain perspective in a positive way
  5. I want to leave the city with no regrets. I want to leave knowing that I challenged myself, talked to new people, and pushed myself to passionately serve others.
Let the countdown begin, I'm ready for you Detroit!

Sincerely,
Stacy DeGrazia '15

No comments:

Post a Comment